Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm in two new Pagan anthologies.


That's right, this image has nothing to do with the two anthologies I'm in and is here simply because I like Louise Bourgeois's sculptures and thought I'd illustrate my post with one of them. So... I'm glad to announce that I'm in two new Pagan anthologies. Green Egg Omelettes is an anthology of art and articles from the legendary US Pagan magzine 'Green Egg', co-edited by Oberon Zell and Chas Clifton and published by New Page Books in the USA. The other is Priestesses, Pythonesses and Sibyls, edited by Sorita d'Este and published by Avalonia Books in the UK. My article in Green Egg Omelettes is on the Australian Pagan artist, Norman Lindsay, and the piece in Priestesses is a historical article on the Delphic Oracle.

1 comment:

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Congratulations, Caroline. They both sound very exciting!